047: How the Winchester Chiropractic Institute Stayed True to their Patients in 2020
May 28, 2021
The Winchester Institute of Chiropractic Health and Wellness, here in Dublin, Ohio, stayed open as an essential business–even at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. With a team of chiropractors, massage therapists and exercise physiologists, they’re able to deliver a combination of supplementation, functional medicine, and rehabilitation for a total wellbeing experience.
Dr. Dana Winchester faced many challenges in order to keep her business afloat and her patients safe over the course of 2020. By having all the proper processes and procedures in place, she was able to make it through the year and emerge even stronger on the other side with a team that is dedicated to helping their community achieve wellness and become pain free.
Today, Dana joins the podcast to share how she built an authentic practice to serve people in need, how she’s solved problems facing modern business owners, and found a work-life balance in the toughest of times.
Here are just a handful of the things that we'll discuss:
- How Winchester Chiropractic continued to operate safely despite constantly-changing guidelines.
- Why no one comes out of medical school equipped to run a business–and the unique issues practitioners face as they build and operate their own clinics.
- What happened when Dana needed to hire a new employee–and how COVID has changed her search and interview processes.
- How Dana launched a virtual community outreach program.
- “I never took my eye off of where I wanted to continue to head, our true mission as a healthcare facility, what our goals are, and what our purpose is in the community. And I just remain true to that.” – Dr. Dana Winchester
- “Anything related to health and wellbeing is not a one-time thing.” – Dr. Dana Winchester
- The Winchester Institute of Chiropractic Health and Wellness
- Instagram: @thewinchesterinstitute
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: EGSI Financial